PORT OF BIZERTE / MENZEL BOURGUIBA
The port of Bizerte is dominated by oil traffic.
Position : 37° 16′ N – 9° 53’E
- Outer harbor: 52 ha, at -13 meters (Marina: 34 ha).
- PCanal port: 28.8 ha, at -12 meters.
- BSebra Bay : 46 ha, at - 10 meters.
- Banal berths / 5 berth trading quay - length: 523 m, draft: for berth 1 is -9.30 m and berths 2, 3 and 4, it is -09.65m and berth 5 is a draft of -9.80m
- Specialized oil tanker stations A / B: respective lengths: 250m / 150m –and draft respectively -10.67m / -7.80m.
- Cereal quay length: 200 m and with a draft: -9.75 m.
- Sugar quay length: 168 m and with a draft: -10 m.
- Tunis-Steel substation: length 120 m - draft: - 9.00 m.
- Cement station: length: 174 m - draft: -9.00 m.
- OXY quay: length: 16 m - draft: -5.5 m,
- Easement quay (for docking tugs): length: 120 m - draft: -5.5 m.
The commercial port of Bizerte offers a total linear of quays with a length equal to 1721 m.